Sour Patch Grapes are going to be your kid’s next favorite sour candy!
With only two ingredients, your favorite gelatin powder and grapes, you can make delicious sour candied grapes within seconds.
The tart and sweet flavors of these candid grapes are endless. You can choose from a variety of flavors and create a handful of different ones in no time. I used green apple, watermelon, and blue raspberry for this recipe.
Follow the directions below to see how to make this super simple candid grape.
Sour Patch Grapes
- 1 lb Grapes green or red
- 1 box Jolly Rancher/Jell-O Powder I will be using Jolly Rancher powder for this
- 1 cup water
- Wash and remove all the stems from the grapes.
- Pour the powder of your choosing (either Jell-O or Jolly Rancher mix) into small bowls
- While the grapes are still wet, or use 1 cup of water to wet grapes, roll them in the powder. The powder will stick to the grapes.
- Place the powdered grapes on a baking sheet or plate then put the powdered grapes in the fridge for as long as it takes to chill them complely.