S’mores are one of my favorite treats during the summertime whenever I went camping as a kid. It’s definitely become a signature treat to have when you go camping and sit around the campfire with family and friends.
However, I recently discovered you can enjoy the flavors of your favorite campfire treat with going camping or even a fire. All you need to make is these delicious S’mores Cookie Cups!
You only need a few ingredients to make these delicious s’mores cookie cups:
- Graham crackers
- Powdered Sugar
- Chocolate bars
We used the classic Hershey’s Milk Chocolate for our s’mores cookie cups, but you can use your favorite chocolate candy with this recipe too!
Here are some of our recommended candies to try out with our recipe:
- Snicker bars (bite-size)
- Hershey’s Kisses
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (mini-size)
Enjoy a twist on the classic s’mores with these S’mores Cookie Cups! These are a graham cracker cookie base with a toasted marshmallow and topped with your favorite chocolate candy.
S’mores Cookie Cups
- Mini muffin pan (with 24 spaces)
- Small mixing bowl
- 1 cup crushed granham cracker crumbs about 7-9 whole graham crackers
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 6 tbsp butter melted
- 12 large marshmallows cut in half
- 2 Hershey’s Milk Chocolate bars (1.55 oz size each), or your chosen candy
- 1 Cooking spray can whatever brand you prefer
- Preheat the oven to 350° degrees F.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and meleted butte.
- Spray the mini muffin pan with cooking spray. Scoop the mixture into the mini muffin tins. Press dumb the crumbs gentle into the bottom of each until each cup is formed into little cups.
- Bake for about 4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Take the mini muffin pan out of the oven. Place one-half marshmallow in each graham cracker cup (cut side facing down).
- Turn the oven to the broil setting. Place the mini muffin pan back in the oven under the broiler for 1-2 minutes. Take the pan out until the marshmallows are soft and look toasted.Note: Watch the marshmallows because they can burn fast!
- Top each marshmallow with one piece of candy.
- Allow the s'mores to cool for about 10 minutes and eat right away for a warm and tasty s'mores treat or let them cool completely.
- I used about 8 graham crackers to make our recipe! Add more of the mixture comes out too buttery/greasy.
- You can swap out the Hershey's Milk Chocolate for other chocolate candies, such as Resse's Peanut Butter Cups, Hershey's Kisses, Rolos, or Snicker Bar.