One of the most addicting treats I love to make for my sweet tooth cravings or celebrations is my Chocolate Pretzel Bites. These bites so addicting with their sweet and salty bites, but I recently decided to change them up by making Chocolate Pretzel Sandwich Bites.
Chocolate Pretzel Sandwich Bites are not only sweet and salty, but you can just add about any of your favorite candies right into the middle. You can put Hershey Kisses, ROLOs, REESE’s Peanut Butter Cups, and so much more!
The ROLOs are my favorite because it has everything. There is the caramel, smooth chocolate feel, and that chewy and crunchy pretzel bite you are looking for.
You’ll want to double the recipe because these are super addicting and will disappear fast at any party you bring them. Be careful if you make these at home, your family members will definitely chow these chocolate pretzel bites down quickly!
Chocolate Pretzel Sandwich Bites
- Cookie sheet
- Parchment paper
- 1 (16 ounces) package of pretzel squares
- 1 (8 ounces) package of milk chocolate candy kisses Hershey's Kisses, unwrapped
- 1 (1.7 ounces) package of candy-coated choclate pieces ROLO, unwrapped
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees F
- Lay parchment paper on the cookie sheet for a mess free clean up.
- Arrange the pretzels on the cookie sheet then place chocolate candy kiss on the center of each pretzel.
- Bake for 4 to 6 minutes until the chocolate feels soft when touched.
- Remove the cookie sheet from the oven and press one pretzel square ontop of the soft chocolate square pretzel bite.
- Allow the treats to cool for a few minutes then place into the refrigerator to set (about 10 minutes).
- Once cooled enough, store the candies in clear plastic bags or plastic containers.