DoubleTree cookies are one of my top favorite chocolate chip cookies ever. I always looked forward to these delicious getting one of these delicious cookies fresh from the oven whenever we stayed at a DoubleTree hotel.
I was super thrilled to find out that DoubleTree by Hilton shared their official recipe for us to bake at home! It’s a real treat to be able to make this warm and comforting cookie right in my own kitchen and I wanted to share it with you all. (Thanks DoubleTree for the recipe!)
Check out the DoubleTree Signature Cookie recipe below!
DoubleTree Signature Cookie
- ½ pound butter, softened (2 sticks)
- ¾ cup + 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 ¼ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 ¼ cups flour
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Pinch cinammon
- 2 ⅔ cups Nestle Tollhouse semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 ¾ cups chopped walnuts
- Cream butter, sugar and brown sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer on medium speed for about 2 minutes.
- Add eggs, vanilla and lemon juice, blending with mixer on low speed for 30 seconds, then medium speed for about 2 minutes, or until light and fluffy, scraping down bowl.
- With mixer on low speed, add flour, oats, baking soda, salt and cinnamon, blending for about 45 seconds. Don’t overmix.
- Remove bowl from mixer and stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Portion dough with a scoop (about 3 tablespoons) onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper about 2 inches apart.
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Bake for 20 to 23 minutes, or until edges are golden brown and center is still soft.
- Remove from oven and cool on baking sheet for about 1 hour.