With Mother’s Day just around the corner and families sheltering in place, we wanted to present you with some of the best Mother’s Day gifts using a a few favorite resources, the largest online arts and craft supply store, MisterArt.com as well as some favorites like Texas gifts. We’ve also included recommended activities for kids since the best gift for a quarantined Mom right now is something that keeps the kids entertained.
For the Artist Mom:
- You can select from a wide variety of painting supplies including Oil Painting Kits or Acrylic Painting Kits or Watercolor Sets. Each kit contains everything you need to create your next masterpiece including custom framing.
- For projects for young artists, This Art Adventure Kit comes with a high-quality assortment of colorful paints, pencils, and brushes, along with instructions.
For the Crafty Mom:
- Commemorate this monumental moment in time and create useful and lasting keepsakes with basic mosaic and tile stepping stones for the garden that will last for years with this Milestones Mosaic Kit or this Tile Art Kit. Each kit contains a reusable vinyl stepping stone mold, wooden mixing paddle, wooden writing tool, 7 pound StoneCraft mix and instructions. Mom can decorate the stones with anything waterproof using your own pebbles, shells, tiles, glass or the Milestone Mosaic Accessories.
For Moms who like to explore new hobbies:
- This Stained Glass For Beginners kit features twenty beginner-friendly projects demonstrating a wide range beautiful glass techniques, including etching, copper foiling, leading and appliqué. The pieces range from simple light catchers and lanterns to fabulous panels for doors and window.
- Or, if Mom wants to channel her inner Demi Moore, she can try this Easy Sculpt Kit to create clay creations without the need for firing in a kiln.
For Moms who wants to create STEM activities: with the kids:
- Families who STEM together will love MisterArt’s full list of STEM activities. Some of my favorites include the Tin Can Robot Kit which includes the parts and instructions to recycle a soda can into a silly robot that can move, walk, and wobble. This kit is for ages 8 and up.
- Robot-loving kids and parents will also love Motorized Robot Kits where they can explore the exciting world of robotics with this DIY mechanical kit. You can build your own functioning artificial hand with realistic gripping movements. This kit contains the plastic, mechanical parts and detailed instructions for assembly. No batteries are required.
And, finally, for Moms who want to transform the memories of this monumental moment in our country’s history:
- A collection of wall frames like this 7 piece Gallery Wall Set is a great buy.
WIN: 24/7 Moms and MisterArt are giving away a MisterArt $50 Gift Card to 3 winners.
Enter for a chance to win using the Rafflecopter entry form below. For every entry you do it’s an extra entry to win.
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on May 16, 2020.
Disclaimer: I have teamed up with MisterArt.com in support of this campaign. We received compensation for participation in this campaign. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own.