One of my personal favorite Christmas sweets are these quick and easy to make Chocolate Pretzel Bites. Warning you won’t be able to stop with just one of these sweet and salty bites.
This is also a perfect simple kid-friendly baking project.
Chocolate Pretzel Bites
Chocolate Hershey Kisses combined with Salty pretzels create these fun sweet and salty treats. These also make perfect sweet gifts just don’t forget to make some for your family and of course a stash for the mom.
- Bite-size, waffle-shaped pretzels
- Hershey’s Kiss or Hershey’s Hug
- M&M’s candy
- Heat the oven to 150F. Place bite-sizes, waffle-shaped pretzels in a single layer on a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet, then place an unwrapped Hershey’s Kiss or Hershey’s Hug on each pretzel.
- Bake for 4 to 6 minutes (the white chocolate will melt more quickly), until the chocolates feel soft when touched. Remove the cookie sheet from the oven and press one M&M candy into the center of each Kiss. Do this step quickly.
- Allow the treats to cool for a few minutes, then place them in the refrigerator to set, about 10 minutes. Place handfuls of the candies in clear plastic bags and tie with colorful ribbons.