Supremely soft, inherently breathable
Rayon fibers, derived from bamboo, deliver a luxuriously soft sheen with exceptional breathability for a cooler, more restful night’s sleep.
- Our Bamboo Twill Sheets owe their supreme softness and sheen to a disproportionate vertical weave of yarns, a technique complemented by the gentle hand of bamboo.
- Rayon from bamboo has inherent thermal regulating properties that help maintain your ideal body temperature throughout the sleep experience.
- Bamboo’s exceptional breathability enhances airflow, while superior moisture-wicking properties maintain optimal comfort.
- Naturally hypoallergenic materials promote an antimicrobial sleep environment that’s gentle on sensitive skin.
Sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, CA King, Split CA King / Colors: White, Silver, Chocolate, Khaki
Advanced cooling technology in a luxury hybrid
The coolest take ever on affordable luxury was derived from science—the average skin temperature is 91 degrees, but the ideal sleep temperature is 88 degrees. To maintain the optimal sleep temperature of 88 degrees, we infused a phase change molecule called TitanCool™ on the surface of the Brooklyn Aurora to moderate your temperature: cooling gel beads liquefy at higher temperatures to deliver cooling relief; those same beads solidify at lower temperatures to ensure an ideal sleep environment. A premium smooth top weave allows the proper amount of cooling to be delivered to you on contact. The result is the most elite sleep experience yet.
- Offered in three levels of firmness to let you decide the level of support you need
- Features a 1.5” top layer of patented Copper Gel Energex™ foam, providing more responsive contouring with targeted pressure point relief and the antimicrobial properties of copper.
- Surface infused with TitanCool™, a patented phase change molecule that maintains body temperature at an ideal 88 degrees.
- Constructed with a luxury smooth top weave to deliver TitanCool™ benefits on contact.
- Designed with a second 2” layer of hyper-elastic TitanFlex™ foam, providing cloud-like comfort with immediate response technology that adjusts to your body each time you move.
- Constructed with a third 1” Swirl Visco-Elastic Memory Foam layer for enhanced contouring and deeper compression support.
- Engineered with a 8” base of up to 1,283 individually encased Quantum Edge™ coils for increased reactivity and support as well as superior motional isolation.
- Finished with a 1” high density foam base for added durability and reinforcement of individual coils.
- Delivered in a box that allows for easy transportation from your door to your bedroom.
Natural materials for a healthier sleep
Constructed with natural materials, the Talalay Latex pillow delivers superior reactivity, conformability and breathability for a healthier, more restful night’s sleep.
- Derived from the sap of the Hevea bresiliensis (rubber) tree and produced using eco-friendly methods, sustainably sourced Talalay latex is hypoallergenic and gentle on the skin.
- Hyper-responsive latex foam conforms to the shape of your head and neck, promoting a healthier spinal alignment.
- Inherently breathable Talalay latex also delivers up to seven times greater airflow than other latex foams for a cooler night’s sleep.
- An organic cotton cover offers the natural cooling properties of plant-based materials along with supreme softness.
- made in the U.S.A. with a 10-year warranty.
- Comes with a 120-night risk free trial.
Sizes: Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, CA King / Firmness Levels: Soft, Medium, Firm
Click here to visit Brooklyn Bedding’s website.
Click here to find the Brooklyn Aurora.
Click here to find theBamboo Twill Sheets.
Click here to find the Talalay Latex Pillows.
Click here to Like Brooklyn Bedding on Facebook.
Click here to Follow Brooklyn Bedding on Twitter.
Click here to Follow Brooklyn Bedding on Instagram.
WIN: 24/7 Moms and Brooklyn Bedding are giving away a Bamboo Twill Sheets & Talalay Latex Pillow.
Enter for a chance to win using the Rafflecopter entry form below. For every entry you do it’s an extra entry to win.
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on December 29, 2018.
Disclaimer: I have teamed up with Brooklyn Bedding in support of this campaign. We received compensation for participation in this campaign. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own.