Growing up in the Pacific Northwest has allowed me experience the open outdoors with both my family and friends. Some of my favorite trips are camping and going on family day trips to see our national parks near us. However, I had no idea there are several free entrance days in the national parks each year!
The next free day is around the corner – February 20th! This also happens to be President’s Day and definitely ever school has this day off, which means a long weekend for almost everyone!
Here are the free entrance days into National Parks:
- February 20: Presidents’ Day
- April 15-16 and 22-23: Weekends of National Park Week
- August 25: National Park Service Birthday
- September 30: National Public Lands Day
- November 11-12: Veterans Day Weekend
Go have fun on an adventure!