Disclaimer: I have teamed up with RealTimes in support of this campaign. We received compensation for participation in this campaign. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
For the Dads who love to capture and share their family memories, the newest photo sharing app, RealTimes, is the perfect fit!
RealTimes automagically picks the best moments from your photo and video camera roll and instantly creates a professional-quality montage called a RealTimes Story. You can customize these RealTimes Stories with your own music and titles, and share them with friends and family either privately or through social media.
The great thing about the app is how simple and quick it is! The instant you snap a few photos and take videos on
your smartphone, the app has made a story for you behind-the-scenes — you don’t have to do any of the work! If you wish to make a few changes to what RealTimes has created, you can do so in just a few taps on your phone. RealTimes also lets you safely store all of your mobile memories and RealTimes Stories in a secure cloud that you can access anytime from any device or computer so your moments are always with you.
Try it out and share your Father’s Day memories in a new way this year.
To download the app follow these directions:
- For mobile: go to the iOS or Google Play store, type “RealTimes” into the search bar and hit download!
- For all other devices, head to real.com and hit “Get the App” at the top of the screen. You will then find the download buttons for all available devices.
Click here to visit RealTimes’ website.
Click here to visit RealTimes’ Instagram.
Click here to Like RealTimes on Facebook.
Click here to Follow RealTimes on Twitter.
Giveaway: In celebration of Father’s Day, RealTimes is giving away an Apple Watch! All you have to do is submit a RealTimes Story video of your family with dad to enter for a chance to win. Entering is easy:
Step 1: Open the RealTimes app on your device.
Step 2: Choose a suggested RealTimes Story video from a recent family event or family outing that includes dad – or create a custom RealTimes Story with pictures and videos of your family with dad.
Step 3: Submit your RealTimes Story video with the #RealTimesDadsContest in the description through one of the following 3 methods for entry into the contest.
- Email: From the RealTimes app, select to share your Story via email with the hashtag #RealTimesDadsContest in the Message area. Send to RealTimesPromo@real.com
- Facebook: From the RealTimes app, select to share your Story via Facebook with the hashtag #RealTimesDadsContest
- Twitter: From the RealTimes app, select to share your Story via Twitter with the hashtag #RealTimesDadsContest