#1 Patriotic Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
1 Container of Strawberries
1 Bottle blue sugar sprinkles
1 bag white chocolate chips
Wash strawberries ( leave stems on)
Pour blue sugar sprinkles into a bowl
Melt white chocolate chips in a microwaveable bowl stirring every 30 seconds until creamy.
Dip washed strawberries into white chocolate leaving 1/2′ of strawberry un-covered
Dip end of chocolate covered strawberry into blue sugar sprinkles about 1/2 inch deep.
place on wax paper to dry.
#2 4th Of July Rice Krispie Treats
- 1 bag (12 oz.) white chocolate chips or 1 bag marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 cups rice crispy cereal
- 2 cups red and blue M&M’S® Brand Milk Chocolate
- 1 bottle patriotic cake sprinkles
- 1. Place white chocolate chips OR Marshmallows and butter into a microwave-safe bowl. Heat at medium power for about 1 minute. Stirring at 30 seconds. Do not allow chocolate to burn.
- 2. Stir until mixture is smooth; combine with cereal.
- 3. Gently stir in M&M’S ® Brand Chocolate Candies.
- 4. Drop onto wax paper to set
- 5. Sprinkle on patriotic cake sprinkles immediately after dropping onto wax paper.
#3 Sparkle Marshmallows On A Stick
1 bag marshmallows
1 bottle red colored sugar sprinkles
1 bottle blue colored sugar sprinkles
1 bowl of water
sucker sticks (optional)
Pour colored sugar into two bowls (one red, one blue)
Dip one end of marshmallow in to the water about 1/4 inch of more if desired
Dip wet end of marshmallow into one bowl of colored sugar rolling to cover edges
repeat on opposite end of marshmallow with other color of sugar.
Place on wax paper to dry
If using sucker sticks place into the bottom of one end.
#4 Red, White and Blue Cupcakes
White cake mix
Food coloring (red, blue, )
Cupcake Baking cups
- Prepare your favorite white cake mix, then divide the batter evenly among three small bowls. Color one bowl of cake mix with red food coloring and one with blue food coloring.
- Line cupcake pan with baking cups. Evenly distribute the red , white and blue cake mix . As you fill them gently spread each layer of batter with the back of a spoon to cover the color underneath. I then placed a dab of red on top of each cupcake.
- Bake the cupcakes according cake mix directions.
- Frost and decorate as you choose.