Disclaimer: I have teamed up with Beauty Encounter in support of this campaign. We received compensation for participation in this campaign. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Welcome fall with awesome shopping goodness at Beauty Encounter. These fall picks are favorites of both men and women starting from Kenneth Cole & Bond No. 9 discount designer fragrances to Iman cosmetics. Whether you’d love to have a new product on your dresser or you simply want to replace your old stock, you’ll be smitten with these 6 items up for grabs.
1. Kenneth Cole Reaction Thermal for Men. Fall can be bitter cold, so heat up something for your man with this zesty Kenneth Cole Reaction Thermal eau de toilette spray. Most scents for fall are created on the heavier side, but this one isn’t overpowering. If your man enjoys outdoor activities even when the cold season is creeping up, this blend of musk, spices, artimisia and cardamom is definitely for him ($31.16 for 3.4 oz).
2. Bond No. 9 Perfumista Avenue. Want to experience luxury boutique fragrance in a fun and stylish bottle? You’ve got to try Bond No. 9 Perfumista Avenue! Hip, stylish and strikingly fuchsia, this scent perfectly blends rose, musk, jasmine, amber, peonies and red plum. Go out on a fancy dinner date with your man and let him treat you like a delicate lady ($217.65 for 1.7 oz).
3. Bliss Pout-o-Matic Spa-Powered Lip-Perfecting System. Ever wonder how to get that smooth and silky, glossy pout or that perfect matte color without the chapped lips? It’s all about exfoliating. You can now achieve the luscious and kissable lips you’ve always wanted with Pout-o-Matic. This Bliss lip exfoliating tool comes with a 0.5 oz Fabulips Lip Sugar Scrub and batteries so you can start scrubbing dead skin off ($56.47).
4. The Naked Bee Lavender & Beeswax Hand & Body Lotion. The cold weather of fall can instantly dry up your skin, even if you’re just staying at home. Make it a habit to lather this hand and body lotion from The Naked Bee to aid in bringing back moisture and nutrients to your skin. It’s lightly scented and non-greasy so applying it won’t be a problem at all. You can be sure your skin is only absorbing healthy ingredients as it’s made up of 70% organic products ($5 for 2.25 oz).
5. Iman Makeup Brush Collection. Create a beautiful work of art with makeup using this brush set from Iman. Made with various hair materials like goat hair, pony hair and synthetic one, each makeup brush is designed to give you maximum use of your makeup: for powder, blush, foundation, and eyebrow. The set comes with an organizer perfect for travel ($36).
6. Iman Skin Tone Evener BB Creme SPF 15. Nowadays, women enjoy applying BB Creme on their face for the powder finish effect. This beauty balm from Iman not just covers blemishes but also gives even coverage, balances the skin tone and protects the skin with its infused SPF 15. It’s paraben-free so you know what you’re using is safe ($20).
Click here to get at least 15% off on these products by using Beauty Encounter coupons.
Click here to visit Beauty Encounter’s website and find out the steps on how to claim this additional discount everytime you purchase.