Disclaimer: I have teamed up with Babbel in support of this campaign. We received compensation for participation in this campaign. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Let’s face it, we all took a foreign language class in high school or college, but how much did we really retain? No mucho. With the kids away at school (finally), it’s the perfect time for moms to learn a new language with Babbel.
Babbel is an award-winning online and mobile learning language tool that enables madres to learn in a simple and fun way, and to put their skills to immediate use. (Stop hitting your sister…No me gusto!) Babbel currently offers 14 different languages and up to 1200 lessons, all contained in a diverse range of courses. Babbel gives you everything you need to speak, write and understand a new language. Each lesson only takes a few minutes—and will even correct your pronunciation. With Babbel, learning a new language is actually fun and not time-consuming OR expensive.
Here are some fun facts:
- The Babbel app has been downloaded more than 25 million times
- A Babbel lesson is taken every 1.5 seconds
- Every hour, 1300 people register for Babbel
- Babbel is among the top three apps in the education categories in the Windows Store, iTunes Store and Google Play Store in many countries
- Babbel has gained tremendous popularity in Europe and is now focused on bringing the best language learning system to the U.S.—and to 24/7 Moms Readers
Click here to visit Babbel’s website.
Click here to Like Babbel on Facebook.
Click here to Follow Babbel on Twitter.
WIN: 24/7 MOMS and Babbel are giving away a promo code for 14 languages for three months.
Enter for a chance to win using the Rafflecopter entry form below. For every entry you do it’s an extra entry to win.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on October 4, 2014.