Have you ever delivered a meal to a friend or family member who was ill, Pregnant , just had a new baby or for some other reason?
Maybe you ever been the recipient of meals delivered to your family – I have and what a HUGE blessing those meals were to my family during the arrival of a new baby or the sudden loss of my sister. It was a huge relief to know I did not have to think about what my family was going to eat for dinner each night during our adjustments or crisis.
Knowing what a huge blessing it was to our family I quickly thought that these FREE meal delivery labels from EMBELLISH were ones I just had to share with our 24/7 MOMS readers. They are perfect to use when you deliver that next meal to a family in need, crisis or just because.
This free printable kit from EMBELLISH includes
- “Made with love by: dinner card w/ baking time/temperature instructions (for those who handmade dinner, but it still needs cooking)
- “Made with love by” dinner card w/ out baking instructions (for those who handmade the dinner, but no baking is needed)
- “Provided with love by” dinner card w/ baking time/temperature instructions (for those who bought a dinner that still needs baking. ie– Costco lasagna)
- “Provided with love by” dinner card w/out baking instructions (for those buying take-out such as pizza or chinese for your friends)
- Contact Calling Card
- Allergies Checklist Card
- 6 different printable circles with generic sayings: “get well soon”, “congrats”, “thinking of you”, “we love you”, “baby girl”, and “baby boy”
Click here to print out your free meal delivery labels.