- Unscented Baby Wipes
- Bottle of Alcohol
- Quart Ziplock Bags
How to DIY Alcohol Hand Wipes:
1. Open the baby wipes and remove a stack of the wipes that is about 1 inch thick.
2. Put the wipes in a quart ziplock bag.
3. In the quart bag, separate the wipes in a couple of places and pour alcohol in. I usually use 1/4 to 1/2 cup total on the wipes.
4. After you’ve added the alcohol knead the wipes a little to make sure they are saturated with alcohol.
5. Press the air out of the ziplock bag and seal tightly.
The DIY alcohol wipes are ready to be used.
Click here for this tip from Crafty Journal.