Last week was my daughters birthday who happens to be away at College along with her sister. So being the mom wasn’t there to bake up a treat her Sister gathered all the ingredients and made these addicting brownies. The first time I had them I could not stop eating them..so let that be your warning – addiction about to begin
From: My Recipes
- /2 cup(s) butter Softened $
- 2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) Water
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Pepperment Extract
- 3 Drops Green Food Coloring
- 1 package(s) Brownie Mix $
- 1 1/2 can(s) Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter Softened $
- 1/4 tablespoon(s) Peppermint Extract
- Prepare Brownie mix according to package directions. Pour into a greased 16×10″ baking pan. Bake at 350 Deg F. for 25-30 min or until inserted knife comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a bowl combine the (non topping) frosting ingredients until smooth. Spread over the cooled brownies.
- Melt chips and butter. Stir in the extract. Spread over the frosting. Allow to harden before cutting.
- Original recipie makes 32 bars in one 16×10″ pan.