Pancakes aren’t just for breakfast anymore . Look what happens when you add a box of brownie mix to your Bisquick mix with this sweet chocolate brownie recipe from Betty Crocker.
- 1 1/2 cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 cup Betty Crocker® Original Supreme Premium brownie mix (from l lb 2.4-oz box)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Chocolate-flavored syrup
- Whipped cream
- Betty Crocker® Decorating Decors rainbow mix or nonpareil decors
- 1 Heat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat or to 375°F; spray with cooking spray or grease with vegetable oil or shortening. (Surface is ready when a few drops of water sprinkled on it dance and disappears.
- 2 In medium bowl, stir together Pancakes ingredients until blended. Pour by slightly less than 1/4 cupfuls onto hot griddle. Cook until edges are dry. Turn; cook until pancakes are golden brown.
- 3 Stack pancakes on individual serving plates. Top each serving with chocolate syrup, whipped cream and decors.