Rosetta Stone’s award-winning and best-selling product TOTALe offers the ultimate, immersive language-learning solution for students of all kind — whether it’s kids in the K-12 grade levels or adults trying to get ahead in the job market or plan an exotic trip. TOTALe provides the perfect blend of traditional coursework and interactive elements that help the user learn naturally, like when they learned their very first language as a child.
The TOTALe (version 4) includes:
- Our latest software, complete with proprietary speech-recognition technology
- LIVE, online practice sessions tutored by native speakers
- Access to Rosetta World — an exclusive online community filled with language games, resources, and other activities where users can interact with other learners
- Access to all our mobile app for iPhone, iPad, and Android smartphones
The Latest and Greatest
- Online Subscriptions – Rosetta Stone is very well known for its iconic yellow box, however, we now offer an truly “out-of-the-box” option for users that is subscription based and online-only. This is an exciting development not only for us, but for our customers as it makes the product more affordable and accessible. Wannabe language-learners can gain a year’s worth of online access to all 5 levels of the language of their choice, including all the benefits listed above, and the added plus is they don’t have to fuss with CD-ROMs….they can access their account online from any computer/device with internet.
- Studio HD App – This is a game-changing app for the iPad we released this summer that lets users participate in their live tutorial sessions anytime, anywhere that they have 3G or wifi internet. Imagine taking a quick lesson on your commute to work, or at the park while the kids play, or during a layover on a business trip? The possibilities are endless.
- More Social on Rosetta World – Also launched this summer were some new upgrades to Rosetta Stone’s private online community for RS users. We made significant changes in order to allow for a more social and customized environment for language-learners. For example, now, there is a personalized newsfeed customized to you and opportunities to play games alone or with other learners learning your same language. Additionally, Rosetta Stone keeps track of people you’ve interacted with on Rosetta World (either in games, forums, chats, etc..) and give you the opportunity to reconnect with them again for practice if you’d like.
Enter for a chance to win using the Rafflecopter entry form below. For every entry you do it’s an extra entry to win.
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on December 15, 2012.
* We received a complimentary Rosetta Stone TOTALe for review no financial compensation was received.