I love caramel, I love chocolate and I love pretzels and when you put them all together you get adorable Rudolph Noses – My family has been enjoying making and eating these simple to make sweet treats. Your kids will love them and your neighbors , friends and family will gobble them up as they make great sweet treats for giving.
1 Bag Christmas M&M’s
1 Bag Rolo Caramel candies
1 Bag Pretzels ( small knot size)
- Place parchment paper onto cookie sheet
- Preheating oven to 170 degrees .
- Place Pretzels on parchment paper then place one Rolo on to each one.
- Place filled cookie sheet in to oven for 3 to 5 minutes. Keep an eye o it as you don’t want the Rolo to soften not completely melt.
- Remove cookie sheet from oven and push a red M&M into the middle of each Rolo creating a Rudolf nose effect.
- Allow to cool to room temperature then store in sealed container in refrigerator.
- Enjoy your simple sweet treat.