Mattel’s Little Mommy brand brings moms and daughters together through a world of playful baby dolls and life’s memorable moments. This year, Little Mommy unveils a fresh new look reflecting the fun fashions of today’s trendy toddlers and bubbly babies. Specially designed for girls as young as 18 months, Little Mommy brings nurturing role-play to life with products that offer play for all ages and all stages of a girl’s life. The dolls allow girls to realistically emulate the nurturing role of today’s mom, celebrating major milestones and giggly everyday moments – all while staying playfully stylish.
Princess and The Potty
- All the fun of potty time but with no mess! Sit the adorable doll on her special potty and hear silly sounds and giggly phrases as she “goes potty”. Then take a look inside the potty for a surprise. Don’t forget to “flush” for a realistic sound and more funny phrases!
- These trendy toddlers are ready for a day of play with their little mommy and friends in uniquely styled outfits reflecting their personalities.
- This adorable doll is ready to enjoy solid foods, and girls can help feed baby with the flipping bowl and spoon. Plus, the sippy cup magically changes from “milk” to “juice” with just the press of a button.
- These adorable Little Mommy Dress Up Cuties toddler dolls are all dressed up in their favorite costumes and ready for a day of fun in the sun with their little mommies.
Join Little Mommy, and post your everyday stories on her Facebook Timeline by clicking here!
Click here to visit Mattel’s Little Mommy’s Website.
WIN: 24/7 MOMS and Mattel are giving away Princess and the Potty, Sweet as Me Doll, Sweet Eats Doll and Dressed Up Cuties Doll.
Enter for a chance to win using the Rafflecopter entry form below. For every entry you do it’s an extra entry to win.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on October 13, 2012.
* We received complimentary Princess and the Potty, Sweet as Me Doll, Sweet Eats Doll and Dressed Up Cuties Doll for review no financial compensation was received.