Its true I’m a S’more addict which is why last Monday during our weekly live webcast (TV show for moms) I shared with our viewers 6 sweet S’more ideas – I know you are going to want to tr on or two of these out this Summer so stock up on the supplies and get ready for some simple yummy treats:
This is absolutely my favorite new S’more recipe – the only problem is I can’t stop eating it. It was way to simple to make and way to good to eat. I highly recommend this for your next Summer get together. You will be the Queen of Sweets.
by: Betty Crocker
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 box (13 oz) graham cracker honey sticks
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and condensed milk on High 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chips are melted. Stir to mix well. Pour into 9-inch glass pie pan, spreading evenly.
- Drop marshmallow creme by tablespoonfuls randomly over chocolate mixture. Microwave on High about 30 seconds or until marshmallow creme is softened. Immediately with knife, make several small swirls through marshmallow and chocolate, creating a marbled appearance.
- Serve immediately with graham sticks for dipping.
What a fun treat to make for a summer camp out, back yard BBQ or upcoming hike – it may not be the healthiest of all snacks but it is a sweet one.
15-16 oz box golden grahams cereal or
2 – boxes teddy grahams
1 – 16oz bag miniature marshmallows
1 – 12oz package nestle chocolate chips
2 – cups peanuts (optional)
Empty all ingredients into a large bowl or bag and mix. Store mix in a air tight container
Apple S’mores is one of my favorite summertime treats. As you know, I am a chocoholic and enjoy mixing healthy fruit with it any chance I can.
1 roasted marshmallow
1 piece of chocolate candy bar (Hershey or Nestle Crunch are my favorites)
2 Slices of Granny Smith apples (thin slice your apple WHOLE)
Roast one marshmallow, place it between two slices of apple along with a piece of chocolate and enjoy!
A yummy dessert with chocolate chips and marshmallows that isBanana Boats
From: Taste of home
- 4 medium unpeeled ripe bananas
- 4 teaspoons miniature chocolate chips ( Nestle)
- 4 tablespoons miniature marshmallows
- Cut banana peel lengthwise about 1/2 in. deep, leaving 1/2 in. at both ends. Open peel wider to form a pocket. Fill each with 1 teaspoon chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon marshmallows. Crimp and shape four pieces of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square) around bananas, forming boats.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5-10 minutes or until marshmallows melt and are golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
This is the perfect less mess s’more treat OK maybe it will make a mess but when you are camping isn’t that what it is all about? These Campfire cones from Come Together Kids are filled with peanut butter, marshmallows and chocolate chips and did I mention bananas? mmmm can you already taste the sweetness?
I was surprised how quickly I could make up a batch of these – definitely a perfect last minute or afternoon treat. So easy .
LINE 9-inch square pan with foil; spray with cooking spray. Microwave butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 sec. Stir in 2 cups marshmallows; microwave 45 sec. or until marshmallows are completely melted, stirring after 30 sec. Add cereal, graham snacks and remaining marshmallows; mix well.
PRESS onto bottom of prepared pan; drizzle with chocolate.
LET stand 1 hour before cutting into bars.
Do you have a fun, creative or yummy S’more recipe?