Top 10 Microsoft Office Holiday Tips & Tricks
- Save kitchen counter space. Download this free OneNote 2010 recipe notebook and digitally catalog all your favorite recipes in one place.
- Never lose another family recipe. Share your OneNote 2010 recipe notebook with family and friends, and collect other favorites using the Office Web Apps on SkyDrive.
- Keep track and stay in the black. Download this free Excel 2010 spreadsheet and see wish lists alongside your gift spending budget.
- Avoid impulse purchases. Stay focused by accessing your budget spreadsheet on the go with Excel Mobile on your Windows Phone.
- Dress up dinner. Download and customize this free Word 2010 menu . This simple, yet classy detail will add personal touch to any holiday meal with family and friends.
- Image is everything. Use photo editing tools in Word 2010 to customize your own holiday newsletters, greeting cards or party invites using templates from Office.com.
- Don’t sweat your penmanship. Use Office 2010 to convert addresses into unique holiday mailing labels and mail newsletters, greeting cards or party invites in a snap.
- Show off the holidays. Put all your holiday photos in PowerPoint 2010 to create a collage of memories, and share with loved ones via the Broadcast Slide Show feature.
- Don’t let your gift get lost in the shuffle. Download and customize your very own gift tags from Office.com.
- Blog a gift guide. Create and embed your very own PowerPoint 2010 gift guide slide show into a blog to give your readers a taste of what’s hot this season.
Be sure to leave comment with which Microsoft Office you prefer – PC or Mac.
Enter for a chance to win.
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS subscriber enter your email address below and comment that you subscribed along with your email address.
2. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment that you are a subscriber along with your email address.
Extra entries for each:
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on December 31, 2011.