Do you have a family favorite Nestle Toll House Morsels recipe? Show it off when you enter the Bake and Share Holiday Treat Contest and WIN big.
- – First Prize $5,000 – Second Prize $2,500 – Third Prize $1,000 It’s simple to enter just head over to the Bake and Share Holiday Treat Contest Facebook page then get baking. The contest ends December 8, 2011 @ 11pm (EDT). Click here for full details.
The lists are getting long, the stress is growing and you are thinking how can I simplify my baking – Try my simple 4 ingredient Christmas mint cookies.
My daughters love these cookies and one of them will be getting a package delivered with a yummy batch of them to eat during her college studies.
Nestle refrigerated Sugar Cookie dough
1/2 pkg (10oz) Nestle -Dark Chocolate & Mint chip morsels
1/4 tsp mint extract
Green food coloring
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In large bowl place refrigerated cookie dough add in 1/4 tsp mint extract and several drops of green food coloring. Mix until dough is desired green tone.
3. Add in 1/2 pkg.(10oz) Nestle -Dark Chocolate & Mint chip morsels. mix until morsels are well distributed.
4. Use a small cookie scoop and drop dough 2 inches apart on un-greased cookie sheet
5. Bake 10 to 12 minutes. Cool then place on wire rack .
6. Serve to your Holiday guests.