This rugged, rummage-proof backpack is one kids can easily manage
independently! It opens from the top—not the side like others—so everything’s
easy to find. Holds a day’s worth of gear, yet it’s a breeze to carry, thanks
to padded, adjustable straps. With six pockets to teach organization, including
a water bottle cubby inside the lid. Great for daycare and school, and such
high-quality, kids will use this backpack for years.
twice as long with our insulated water bottle, made by Polar Bottle® just for
us! It’s proven to keep beverages chilled two times longer than ordinary
bottles, so kids will drink more and stay better hydrated. The secret:
double-wall insulation, plus a unique foil liner that actually reflects the
heat of the sun. Lightweight and squeezable for little hands, with a removable,
child-friendly carry loop. A must for school, daycare, sports, and any outdoor
activity. Earth-friendly, too. Dishwasher and freezer safe. Holds 20 oz.
A One Step Ahead Exclusive! A
green lunch is in the bag, with our smart, reusable food storage bags! BPA-free
and unlike others, these washable bags are FDA approved for food safety. Our
lunch set includes a reusable sandwich bag and snack bag. 100% cotton, with
waterproofed poly lining and zipper (keeps food and crumbs better contained
than hook ‘n loop versions). PVC free. Machine wash.
WIN: 24/7 MOMS and One Step Ahead are giving away a My First
Backpack, one exclusive Insulated Lunchbag, one exclusive Insulated Water
bottle and one set of our exclusive reusable snack & sandwich bags.
Enter for a chance to win:
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS subscriber enter your email address below and comment that you subscribed along with your email address.
2. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment that you are a subscriber along with your email address.
Extra entries for each:
- Like 24/7 MOMS on Facebook.
- Vote 24/7 Moms for Best Mom Blog on Parents Magazine click here
- Follow 24/7 MOMS on Twitter.
- Vote 24/7 MOMS Best Parenting Blog in the Northwest click here
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on September 10, 2011.
* We received a complimentary One Step Ahead My First Backpack and Accessories for review no financial compensation was received.