country preparing to head off to college, for many, one lingering question
still remains: How am I going to decorate my tiny dorm room?,
now celebrating their 100th anniversary, has
put together a number of bedding options including an entire bedding ensemble
for less than $140. Plus, their design team has a number of great tips on how to
choose bedding, make the most out of the storage space you have and how to add
color to your room so that it feels like your own oasis after class.
beds are longer, but The Company Store has everything covered. These twin
x-long sheets and comforters fit great, feel great and look great. Mix and
match. Choose any color sheets and cases to create your own set. Add a
comforter in your color choice for an even better value.
sheet set includes: flat sheet, x-long fitted sheet and two standard
pillowcases. Choose from a 300-thread counter 100% cotton Company Cotton®
percale or 5 oz. flannel. Also available is the La Crosse® comforter in light
comfort, which is filled with your choice of 500-550 fill power TCS® Down or
non-allergenic PrimaLoft® Deluxe polyester microfiber fill. Made in The Company Store’s La Crosse, WI factory of fine imported materials. Sheets imported.
WIN: 24/7 MOMS and The Company Store are giving away a Complete Twin XL Dorm Bed Set.
Enter for a chance to win:
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS subscriber enter your email address below and comment that you subscribed along with your email address.
2. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment that you are a subscriber along with your email address.
Extra entries for each:
- Like 24/7 MOMS on Facebook.
- Vote 24/7 Moms for Best Mom Blog on Parents Magazine click here
- Follow 24/7 MOMS on Twitter.
- Vote 24/7 MOMS Best Parenting Blog in the Northwest click here
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on September 10, 2011.
* We received a complimentary The Company Store’s Complete Twin XL Dorm Bed set for review no financial compensation was received.