Whether you just had a baby, want to lose some weight or want to start a more healthy lifestyle with your family, we have a great product to tell you about.
CalNaturale Svelte http://www.facebook.com/CalNaturale
CalNaturale Svelte provides you with the lasting nutrition and sustained energy you need for your active and busy day. Each rich, creamy flavor is created with 16g of organic protein from fresh organic soymilk, along with organic complex carbohydrates for sustained energy. Svelte is tested to be low-glycemic and has only 9 grams of sugar per full bottle. It’s also a good source of fiber and is dairy-free and gluten-free. Here’s to you.
• CalNaturale Svelte features unique nutritional benefits, making them the ideal snack for before or after exercise
• Provides lasting nutrition and sustained energy – perfect to help Mom get through a busy day
– 16 grams protein from fresh organic soy milk
– Convenient packaging; re-closable
– Complex carbs
– 20% daily value of fiber
– Dairy and lactose-free
– Certified gluten-free
– Naturally sweetened
Baby Boot Camp http://www.facebook.com/BabyBootCampGlobal
Baby Boot Camp instructors are nationally certified personal trainers (or group exercise instructors) who also complete prenatal- and postpartum-specific training, so they know how what to help you recover fast and eliminate common postpartum aches and pains. If you just had a baby a great way to get back into shape is to check out your local Baby Boot Camps.
WIN: 24/7 MOMS and Baby Boot Camp and CalNaturale Svelte is giving away one Post-Pregnancy Slim Down Price Pack that includes the following goodies, totaling over $500 in value:
• 1 Wahoo Fitness Run Pack
• 1 Pair of FILAToning Pants
• 1 Case of CalNaturale Svelte shakes
• 1 CalNaturale Svelte Gym Tote
• 1 Copy of Kristen Horler’s Book
• 1 First Baby Boot Camp Class Free Coupon
• Goody Workout Headbands
Enter for your chance to win:
2. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment that you are a subscriber along with your email address.
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on August 20, 2011.