– Host a neighborhood Back To School breakfast on your front porch a few days prior to
school beginning, to encourage kids to begin the early morning routine and re-connect before school begins again..
– Send out invites letting everyone know the details of the porch breakfast
– Provide easy finger foods, fruits, muffins, bagels, scones, and beverages.
– Alternate idea is to ask your guests to bring one item to share on the Breakfast buffet.
– Use primary color paper goods and decorate with school supplies or lunch boxes.
Make it simple and enjoy connecting with your neighbors as you kick off another school year together.