1 Bag pretzel rods
1 Bag candy melts ( any color) Wilton makes these.
Crayon Wrappers ( download free ones below)
1. Cut Pretzel rods into 3″ pieces ( use serrated knife)
2. Place 1/4 to 1/2 of candy melts into microwaveable bowl.
3. Melt bowl of candy melts in Microwave – Stirring every 30 seconds until melted
4. Dip each end of pretzel rod into melted candy melt.
5. Place on wax paper to dry.
6. Wrap dipped pretzel rod with crayon wrapper once completely dry
Free End of the School Year Labels – Click here to download now.