Have you ever wondered how to grill the PERFECT burger? Joanna from Dash tells us how in this quick and simple to follow video
More Mistake Proof Grilling tips from DASH :
- Buy ground beef with a fat content of 15% to 20%. Using beef that is any leaner results in dry burgers.
- Avoid overworking the meat as you form it into patties, or you’ll end up with tough burgers.
- Flattenthe beef into patties of uniform thickness. Use your thumb to make asmall indentation in the middle of each one so that it will cook evenly(watch video to see this in action)
- Preheat grill for at least 15 minutes
- Avoid pressing down on the patties as they cook; this squeezes out all the tasty juices!
- Place burgers four to six inches away from heat source.
- Cookuntil burgers are well browned and a meat thermometer inserted intoeach patty registers 160F, for medium, or 170F, for medium-well.