- Maintaining your family’s wellbeing through the challenges of special-needs.
- Discovering and developing your child’s strengths.
- Productively sharing your child’s unique qualities with the rest of the world.
- Effectively working with teachers, therapists, specialists and doctors.
- Developing your child’s social interaction skills and building friendships.
- Redefining your expectations…..and feeling good about it.
2. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment that you are a subscriber along with your email address.
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on May 21, 2011.
**We received a complimentary On the Upside book for review no financial compensation was received.