Is it just me or are you also feeling like every store you walk into is being taken over by PEEPS? I see PEEPS in every color and variety as I stroll the isle of my stores. I’m beginning to think the Easter bunny has a PEEP addiction – so what will we do with all those PEEPS once they are delivered to our homes?
Over the past few weeks 24/7 MOMS has shared a few fun PEEP recipes and ideas for our What to do with all those PEEPS after the Easter PEEPS overload crisis.
I’ve quickly gathered all the ideas right here for you to easily find:
Peeps Bunny Cookies
from: Marshmallow Peeps
• 16 assorted PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies
• 1 tube ready-to-bake sugar cookies
• 1 container vanilla frosting
• Assorted colors of food coloring
• Egg-shaped cookie cutter
1. Using a rolling pin, roll out sugar cookie dough to 1/4” thickness.
2.Cut egg shapes out of dough using an egg-shaped cookie cutter.
3. Bake according to package directions and let cool.
4. Divide frosting into separate containers in order to create multiple colors.
5. Combine different colors of food coloring with vanilla frosting to make desired shades of colored frosting.
6. Frost cookies.
7. Place PEEPS ® Marshmallow Bunnies onto cookies by pressing firmly into frosting.