14 Days of Valentine Fun Ideas:
1. Present advent calendars to your children
2. Game Night – play a fun game or game of hearts.
3. Movie night – watch a LOVE movie such as Lady and the Tramp or Cheaper by the dozen.
4. Create Classmate exchanges or purchase store bought ones and address them
5. Choose names fro SECRET acts of lovliness – The name they choose is who they will do secret acts of Lovliness (kindness)
6. Make Valentine treats
7. Have a chocolate fondu
8. Serve Sparkling cider with dinner
9. Bake Valentine cookies together- even if they are slice and bake
10. Paint Valentine scenes on your windows
11. Make Valentines day cards for family members
12. Decorate your house or kitchen table in Red and Pink
13. Make Valentine gifts for family, friends and teachers.
14. Host a Valentine party or tea for moms and kids
15. Red and Pink night….Serve food in these colors, decorate the table in these colors.
16. Make a paper chain garland countdown with red, whit and pink paper.
17. Ice Cream night ..make sundaes or go out
18. Heart hunt – hide heart candies
20. Host a Sweet Swap. (LIKE A COOKIE SWAP)
21. Make PINK Rice Krispie treats
22. Make pink or red Jell-O.
23. Have a hot chocolate bar.
24. Do a family puzzle.
25. Make chocolate dipped pretzels.
26. Go on a bike ride, play an outside game.
27. Read bible verses that have to do with LOVE.
28. Read Valentine theme books you can borrow from the library.
What fun ideas do you have to count down the days until Valentines day?