Fantastic Sams is one-of the world’s largest full-service hair care franchises providing the same quality of services as independent salons, but at a fraction of the cost. The salon-quality products from the Fantastic Sams line meet or exceed expectations in professional hair care products.
The following products are specially formulated with high quality, professional salon ingredients to define, smooth, shape and texturize a wide variety of hair styles.
fantasticfinish finishing spray – a firm hold finishing spray that provides a fast drying, humidity resistant, shiny finish with no build-up or sticky residue.
fantasticstyle pomade – formulated for high shine and flexibility. Used to sculpt and mold hair for added definition.
fantasticstyle smoothing gel – humidity resistant conditioning gel that smoothes the cuticle and tames texture for straight styles.
Here are some glitz-centric tips and trends from Pam Kelly, National Director of Technical Salon Services for Fantastic Sams Hair Salons.
This year holiday hair styles point to chignons, twists and braids, but instead of a neat look, the unstructured look is in. Pam Kelly explains how to get two great holiday looks in 5 easy steps.
- How to create a Chignon
- Hair is placed into a low ponytail at the base of the nape
- Hair is then divided into two sections
- Hair is then twisted in opposite directions and pinned into a low chignon
- Tip: fantasticstyle™ firm hold gel can be raked through with fingers for more texture
- Tip: to keep fly away hairs in place, use a small amount of fantasticstyle™ pomade on a toothbrush to smooth hairs in place
- How to create a Perfect Holiday Pony-Tail
1. Shampoo and condition the hair. Unlike other updo’s, a perfect ponytail requires perfectly clean hair
2. Straight hair works best for ponytail, so blow dry the hair straight with a blow dryer. For naturally wavy or curly hair, apply fantasticstyle™ smoothing gel to damp strands
3. Left, right and center… decide on whether your guest wants to part her hair in the middle or if she would rather wear side pony tail
4. High or low ponies. Try experimenting with higher or lower ponytails to achieve different looks. High ponies are famous for providing women with “mini” facelifts by putting tension on the face and emphasizing on the cheekbones while low phonies tend to be more sophisticated, modern and sleeker style
5. Complete the look by spraying lightly with fantasticfinish™ finishing spray
WIN: 24/7 MOMS and Fantastic Sams are giving away Fantasticstyle Smoothing gel, Fantasicfinishing Spritz and Fantasticstyle Pomade Shaping Wax.
Enter for your chance to win:
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS Subscriber Enter your email address below then leave a comment that you subscribed along with your email address.
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on January 1, 2011.
**We received a complimentary Fantastic Sams products for review no financial compensation was received.