Speakal is howling with excitement at the launch of iBoo, the latest edition to their long line of trendy and powerful audio systems complete with a built-in iPod® docking station. Based on a flurry of interest from distributors and buyers at the 2009 CES, the iBoo has been launched ahead of schedule. The iBoo combines versatility, value and style into an undeniably adorable audio solution.
The iBoo has been designed and engineered to meet and exceed the audio quality and visual appeal expectations of those in the market for a quality audio solution under $100. With design elements that work in virtually any setting, iBoo’s applications are endless. From the bedroom to the office to the kitchen; its compact size, high-powered sound and visual appeal will please even the most sophisticated listener. Additionally, the iBoo’s small footprint and lightweight design travels well, providing high-quality sound in the home or on the go.
“The iBoo provides a fresh and exciting spin on a product category saturated with commonality,” said Speakal CEO David Solomon. “We know consumers are looking for something unique at a great value and we believe the iBoo accomplishes both,” added Solomon.
The iBoo Features:
- Extraordinary Design Elements – Functionality both as an audio player and as a decorative piece. Distinctive smiley mouth acts as sensor for receiving remote control commands. Eyes are two speakers mid- and high-range speakers while the subwoofer is hidden below for downward firing. Included rubberized feet to prevent rattling while the subwoofer is powered.
- On-Board Navigation – Patented humanized touch volume control and music navigation
- High Quality Sound – 3 speakers, a built-in subwoofer and 15 watts of powerful sound
- Extensive Compatibility – iPod dock with numerous included cradles, standard auxiliary 3.5 mm input jack providing connectivity to most portable and non portable audio players, gaming consoles, mobile gaming devices, cellular phones, televisions, desktop PCs, laptops and various other devices.
- Environmentally Friendly – As GREEN and RoHS product, the iBoo efficiently utilizes minimal energy and is designed using environmentally friendly components and non-hazardous materials.
- Remote Control – Complete with audio controls as well as iPod menu functionality
The iBoo is available now in white, red and blue.
Enter for your chance to win:
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS Subscriber Enter your email address below then leave a comment that you subscribed along with your email address.
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on October 24, 2010.
*We received a complimentary iBoo for review no financial compensation was received.