Have you ever been on the go and wondering what time your favorite show is on or what will be on TV when you get home? Have you ever wanted to check what time a movie was playing at your favorite theater? Or have you ever wondered what your favorite actor is up to? What’s On is the perfect solution – a portable entertainment guide for your iPhone/iPod touch! What’s On? Find out now!
What’s On? 2.0 features include:
– All new, gorgeous interface
– Movie and movie theater information
– Movie Trailers
– Awesome new favorite TV shows and movies!
– Push notification reminders for your shows about to start
– “The Buzz” – All the latest news on your favorite actors, TV shows, movies and more from Zap2it!
– Full landscape mode for the entire app with configurable Browse hour segments
– Over 11,000 unique channels and 13,000 providers available for the US and Canada (including Analog and Digital Over the Air channels!)
– Custom channel lists to show only your favorites
– Multiple location support with unique providers and channel lists for all your favorite TV viewing spots! Use the “Home” icon to quickly switch between locations! Out of town? Don’t know the zip code? Use the Locate Me feature to map your GPS coordinates to the nearest zip/postal code automatically.
– Save shows to your favorites to quickly view upcoming show times
– Tap channel names to see a days listing for just that channel!
– Configure Settings and Favorites to only show HD or New shows
– Search for shows, episodes, movies and entertainment news from Zap2It
– Sort Favorites and Search results by date, alphabetical or custom order (drag them into any order you want)
– Show details and extended episode summaries
– Email show information to a friend
– Customize the tabs you want to see and hide those you don’t!
Be sure to follow us on twitter at www.twitter.com/napkinstudio
Click here to download your What’s On TV? App now.