Casa Di Bertacchi© meatballs trace their roots back to Mario Bertacchi©, who founded a small New Jersey meat market in the 1920s and expanded into meatballs roughly 40 years later.
Today we still make our family-recipe meatballs the original way. They’re:
- Fully cooked to make every recipe faster
- Prepared with quality beef and real Italian ingredients
- 5/8 oz.—the perfect size for appetizers
- 1 oz.—the perfect size for dinner
Our meatballs are the focus of our business—not an afterthought. That means you’ll find mouth-watering taste and quality in every bite.
Stephanie Ashcraft, NYT Best-Selling Author, endorses these meatballs and even wrote one of her latest books, “101 Things To Do With Meatballs” all about ways to incorporate meatballs into quick and easy meals. They are ideal for feeding hungry kids during sleepovers and fall festivals.
WIN: 24/7 MOMS and Casa Di Bertachhi is giving away a “101 Things To Do With Meatballs” cookbook.
Enter for your chance to win:
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS Subscriber Enter your email address below then leave a comment that you subscribed along with your email address.
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on October 10, 2010.
*We received a complimentary Casa Di Bertacchi Meatballs for review no financial compensation was received.