Nesquik Chocolate Igloo
- 2 cups of fat free milk
- 1 package (about 3.4 oz.) of vanilla or chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1/4 cup of NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Powder
- 6 (3- to 4-oz. size) paper cups
- 6 wooden craft sticks
COMBINE milk, pudding mix and Nesquik in large mixer bowl. Beat on high speed for 2 minutes or until blended and slightly thickened. Pour evenly into paper cups; insert wooden stick in center of each cup.
FREEZE for 3 hours or until firm. Peel off paper cups before serving.
TWIST IT UP!
Try dropping a piece of fruit in the middle of each Igloo before freezing. Once frozen, your kids will have a fun surprise hiding inside their igloo.
Mint Chocolate Chip Sandwich On A Stick
- 1 box (1.75-quart) mint-chocolate-chip ice cream
- 16 mint wafer candies, such as Nestle After Eight Thin Mints
1. Fold down one long side of the box and cut the ice cream into squares that are the size of the candies.
2. Sandwich ice cream between two pieces of candy and press together gently. Insert small wooden sticks into the ice cream. Freeze, covered, for about 1 hour to harden. All to soften a bit before eating.
Recipe adapted from Pops! Icy Treats for Everyone copyright © 2008 by Krystina Castella. Photographs copyright © 2008 by Emily Brooke Sandor. Reprinted with permission of Quirk Books; quirkbooks.com.
Orange Cream Pops
from: Taste Of Home
- 1 package (3 ounces) orange gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup (8 ounces) vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 plastic cups or Popsicle molds (3 ounces each)
- 10 Popsicle sticks
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Cool to room temperature. Stir in the yogurt, milk and vanilla. Pour 1/4 cup into each cup or mold; insert Popsicle sticks. Freeze until firm. Yield: 10 ice pops.