Ultimate Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) * NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Ultimates™ Chocolate Chip Lovers Cookie Bar Dough
- 3 cups vanilla or chocolate ice cream, slightly softened
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
PREPARE cookies according to package directions. Cool completely.
PLACE 1/2 cup ice cream on flat side of 1 cookie; top with flat side of second cookie to make a sandwich. Roll sides of sandwiches in morsels. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap; freeze for at least 1 hour before serving.
* Other NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE ULTIMATES Refrigerated Cookie Bar Dough flavors which may be substituted are: Chocolate Chips & Chunks with Pecans, White Chip Macadamia Nut or Peanut Butter Cups, Chips & Chunks.
Frozen Gelatin Pops
from Kraft Foods
What You Need!
STIR boiling water into combined dry gelatin mix and sugar in medium bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water. Pour evenly into pop molds. Freeze 2 hours or until almost firm.
INSERT pop stick into each mold for handle.
FREEZE 8 hours or overnight until firm. Press firmly onto bottom of mold to release pop. Store leftover pops in freezer.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Chocolate Banana Pops
from: Simply Homemade
1 bottle (205 g) Smucker’s® Magic Shell Chocolate
Wooden skewers or coffee stir sticks, tall narrow glass, waxed paper
Toppings (optional) chopped peanuts, sprinkles or crushed candies or cookies
1. Cut bananas in half, cross-wise. Skewer each banana half with a wooden skewer or coffee stir stick. Freeze skewered bananas for 30 minutes.
2. Pour Smucker’s® Magic Shell into tall, narrow glass. Dip each skewered banana into Smucker’s® Magic Shell; coat banana completely. Lay on waxed paper. Dip all of the bananas a second time.
3. If desired, roll chocolate covered banana in nuts or topping of choice. Freeze for 30 minutes before serving.
1. For fun bite-sized versions, cut pieces of your favourite fruit, dip in SMUCKER’S® Magic Shell, skewer with a toothpick and freeze until ready to serve.
from : Family Fun
Whip up this simple dairy-free smoothie for a refreshing summer drink. Fruit and crushed iced make this thirst-quenching treat satisfying on any warm day.
More: 4th of July Party Food
- 2 pints of hulled strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups of crushed ice
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
In a blender, combine strawberries, crushed ice, confectioners’ sugar, and lime juice.
Blend the mixture until smooth, then serve immediately. Makes 4 cups.
Sherbert The Frog
from: Family Fun
- Lime sherbet
- Green decorators’ gel
- Junior Mints
- Green gummy ring candy
To make one, set a scoop of lime sherbet on a small green paper plate (trim the plate to resemble a lily pad first, if you like).
Cut one green gummy ring candy into quarters and place the four pieces under the sherbet scoop for feet.
Set a Junior Mint candy and half a gummy ring in place for each eye. Finally, add a green decorators’ gel mouth and nostrils.
Jell-O Homemade Pudding Pops
from: Kraft Foods
What You Need!
BEAT ingredients with whisk 2 min.
POUR into 6 paper or plastic cups. Insert wooden pop stick or plastic spoon in center of each cup.
FREEZE 5 hours or until firm. Peel off paper cups before serving.