From: Food Network
- 8 hard boiled eggs
- 4 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 4 pieces whole-wheat wrap bread (9 inches in diameter)
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 12 thin slices red onion
- 8 leaves romaine lettuce, torn into pieces (about 1/2 cup)
Dice 4 whole eggs and 4 egg whites and put into a small bowl. Add the mayonnaise and mustard and stir with a fork, mashing somewhat for desired consistency. Stir in chives and season with salt and pepper. Place wrap bread on a plate and spread the egg salad in the middle. Top with the peppers, onion slices and the lettuce. Fold into a wrap sandwich.
from: Group Recipes
- 1 garlic clove, cut in pieces
- 2 Tbsp of Cider or Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1tsp sugar
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp pepper, freshly ground
- 6 Tbsp olive oil
- 8 cups of baby spinach (about 2 -2 1/2 lb), stems removed
- 3 hard cooked eggs, sliced
- 8 slices bacon, fried and crumbled
- 1/4 large purple onion, sliced thinly
- fresh mushrooms, sliced “t” shaped
- fresh cauliflower, sliced “t” shaped
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- Beat first 7 ingredients and refrigerate.
- Prepare remaining ingredients.
- Just before serving remove garlic
- Add dressing and toss everything except below.
- Top with sliced strawberries and sliced eggs
by: Paula Deen
- 8 hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon House seasoning, recipe follows
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 cup freshly grated Gruyere
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Gently remove the shell from the hard-boiled eggs and cut in 1/2. Place cut side down in a baking dish greased with margarine.
In a saucepan, melt the margarine, add the flour, and cook, stirring for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the half-and-half gradually, and stir until mixture thickens and season with house seasoning. Add the dry mustard and the Gruyere and stir until melted. Pour the sauce over the eggs and sprinkle top with Parmesan. Bake for approximately 20 to 30 minutes until bubbling and top is golden brown.
- 1 cup salt
- 1/4 cup black pepper
- 1/4 cup garlic powder
Mix ingredients together and store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
What You Need!
CUT eggs lengthwise in half.
REMOVE yolks; place in bowl. Mash with fork. Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
SPOON into egg white halves.
from: All Recipes
- 4 eggs
- 4 small seedless cucumbers
- 4 small dill pickles
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Place eggs in a saucepan and cover completely with cold water. Bring water to a boil. Cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, and cool.
- Peel eggs. Chop into eighths, and transfer to a medium salad bowl.
- Cube cucumbers and pickled cucumbers, and add to eggs. Mix in mayonnaise. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
from: All Recipes
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- Place eggs in a saucepan, and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, and cool. To cool more quickly, rinse eggs under cold running water.
- Meanwhile, place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Alternatively, wrap bacon in paper towels and cook in the microwave for about 1 minute per slice. Crumble and set aside.
- Peel the hard-cooked eggs, and cut in half lengthwise. Remove yolks to a small bowl. Mash egg yolks with mayonnaise, crumbled bacon and cheese. Stir in mustard. Fill egg white halves with the yolk mixture and refrigerate until serving.
What are you doing with all of your leftover Easter eggs?