Jelly Bean Bark
from: Taste of Home
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1-1/4 pounds white candy coating
- 2 cups miniature jelly beans
- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. pan with foil. Brush with butter; set aside. Place the candy coating in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave, uncovered, at 70% power for 3-4 minutes; stir until smooth. Spread into prepared pan. Sprinkle with jelly beans. Let stand until set before breaking into pieces. Yield: 2 pounds.
Easter Basket Fudge
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups (9 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Decorator icing (optional)
- Jelly beans (optional)
LINE 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
COMBINE sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
STIR in marshmallows, morsels, nuts and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared pan; refrigerate until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 squares. Top squares with icing and jelly beans.
FOR MILK CHOCOLATE FUDGE:
Substitute 1 3/4 cups (11.5-ounce package) NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Milk Chocolate Morsels for Semi-Sweet Morsels.
FOR BUTTERSCOTCH FUDGE:
Substitute 1 2/3 cups (11-ounce package) NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE Butterscotch Flavored Morsels for Semi-Sweet Morsels.
Bunny’s Favorite Pizza
- 1 pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough
- 18 NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER or CRUNCH NestEggs, unwrapped and cut in half
- NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup
- Colored candy sprinkles (optional)
PREHEAT oven to 325° F. Grease 9-inch-round baking pan.
PRESS 20 squares of dough onto bottom of prepared pan. Arrange Nestlé NestEggs evenly over dough. Crumble remaining dough over Nestlé NestEggs; lightly press down on dough.
BAKE for 30 to 35 minutes or until top is golden and wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into wedges. Drizzle with Nesquik and sprinkle with candy sprinkles before serving.
The kids will hop right over when you serve these charming rabbits, with a chocolate treat wrapped inside crescent roll dough.
|1||can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated crescent dinner rolls|
|8||miniature chocolate-covered peanut butter cup candies, unwrapped|
|8||white miniature marshmallows, cut in half|
|4||pink miniature marshmallows, cut in half|
|16||blue miniature candy-coated semi-sweet chocolate baking bits|
2.Unroll dough and separate into 8 triangles. Place 1 peanut butter cup in center of 1 triangle. Gently stretch corners closest to and farthest from cup together at top of cup, pinching edges together to seal around cup. Pull up third corner; firmly pinch edges to seal. Place on cookie sheet; twist 2 longest tips of dough to make ears. If desired, bend down longer ear. Repeat with remaining dough triangles and peanut butter cups, shaping and trimming dough as needed for desired shape.
3.Bake 8 to 9 minutes or until puffs begin to brown. Place 2 white miniature marshmallow halves and 1 pink marshmallow half on center of each for bunny nose. Bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or until puffs are golden brown and marshmallows are slightly puffed.
4.For eyes, immediately place 2 blue baking bits on white miniature marshmallows for pupil; remove puffs to cooling rack.
Easter Bunny Marshmellow Treats
from: Taste of Home
- 2/3 cup vanilla frosting
- 30 large marshmallows
- Pink gel or paste food coloring
- Red and pink heart-shaped decorating sprinkles
- 60 miniature marshmallows
- Frost the tops of 12 large marshmallows; stack a large marshmallow on top of each. Quarter the remaining large marshmallows; set aside for ears. Tint 1/4 cup frosting pink. Cut a small hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag; place pink frosting in bag.
- Pipe a ribbon between the stacked marshmallows for bow tie. With white frosting, attach red hearts for eyes and a pink heart for nose. Pipe pink whiskers and smile.
- For ears, pipe the center of quartered marshmallows pink; attach to head with white frosting. With the remaining white frosting, attach the miniature marshmallows for legs and tail. Let stand until dry. Yield: 1 dozen.
Peeps Bunny Cookies
from: Marshmallow Peeps
• 16 assorted PEEPS® Marshmallow Bunnies
• 1 tube ready-to-bake sugar cookies
• 1 container vanilla frosting
• Assorted colors of food coloring
• Egg-shaped cookie cutter
1. Using a rolling pin, roll out sugar cookie dough to 1/4” thickness.
2.Cut egg shapes out of dough using an egg-shaped cookie cutter.
3. Bake according to package directions and let cool.
4. Divide frosting into separate containers in order to create multiple colors.
5. Combine different colors of food coloring with vanilla frosting to make desired shades of colored frosting.
6. Frost cookies.
7. Place PEEPS ® Marshmallow Bunnies onto cookies by pressing firmly into frosting.