2. Daily date – be responsive to him, let him know you look forward to his coming home.
3. Clean up the bedroom, create a romantic atmosphere, music, candles, etc.
4. Send hubby fun emails/text messages.
5. Give romantic creative gifts.
6. Pick your battles, Ask- is it really worth it?
7. Designate a sex night or schedule intimacy.
8. Wear sexy underwear and let him know.
9. Plan early morning coffee dates ( even if it is at home prior to kids waking up)
10 Put money in the budget for a sex life, lingerie, bedroom attire, etc.-spice it up.
12. Have a late night bedroom picnic.
13. Exchange foot massages or a back rub with special lotion.
14. Clean your wedding ring or look through your wedding pictures.
15. Take care of yourself; exercise, go for a walk, take a dance class.
16. Approach your marriage 100% not 50/50.
17. Read good marriage books.
18. Stop dressing frumpy…dress up once in a while.
19. Let go of the small stuff (like his socks on the floor).
20. Think about sex.
21. Verbally encourage him.
22. Go to bed at the same time- early in the evening.
23. Turn off the TV or computer at night – spend time together instead.
24. Leave love notes in unexpected places. i.e. briefcase, office, desk, underwear drawer, wallet, etc.
25. You start the change!