Clay Pot Candy Corn
The super simple fall craft for decorating or gift giving.
Ruler and pencil
Any size standard clay pot – (I used 3 different sizes to make a set for decorating in my home).
Black paint or black Sharpie pen
1 inch foam paint brush
- Lay out a piece of waxed paper or newspaper to protect your work area.
- Paint the entire pot with a base coat of white paint. Let it dry.
- Painting one color at a time, paint on the yellow, orange and white stripes so it looks like a candy corn. ( measure to space out accurately)
- After the paint is dry, use the black paint or Sharpie pen to add a face on the front of your clay pot. ( glue on a button for it’s nose and a raffia bow on the top for a hair bow effect)
- Fill with candy and display or wrap in cellophane and tie with a ribbon to give as a gift.