“State-Cations” the new word defined as : Traveling locally to destinations within driving distance.
Summer has come to an end with the sound of the school bell but that doesn’t mean we/you can’t create mini “State-Cations” over weekends and school holidays.
Countless opportunities for adventure, education and rejuvenation reside within the borders of your own home state. You can save hundreds, or even thousands, of dollars with a creative “state-cation”. Plus, everyone can get involved in the planning. Whether you’re looking to visit historical landmark; spend a long weekend at the beach; or even stay a night in the big city consider making your lodging reservation at Holiday Inn this fall.
This past summer the Novotny’s discovered that Holiday Inn Express hotels were the perfect lodging experience for our family.
– Their over sized suite rooms fit us comfortable in one hotel room.
– Their YUMMY, delicious, and tasty serve yourself breakfast buffet was perfect to fill up our Novotny team before we ht the road again.
– Their available locations made it easy to stay in them from city to city as we travel.
– Their Clean and Cozy rooms.
– Signature bedding with “soft” and “firm” pillows
Those are the TOP 5 reasons why the Novotny’s now google for Holiday Inn’s when they hit the road and travel on their “State-Cations”
“I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Holiday Inn. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.”