MOM Tip – Have you discovered the Tyson Heat’N Eat Entrees? The quick, simple, last minute meals that we can create into gourmet tasting meals.
You can Heat and serve as is or use one of the recipes I’ll be sharing over the next 4 weeks to add a bit more gourmet with ease. And I’ll even be giving away coupons for FREE Tyson meals. So, that you can enter to WIN and try out these yummy meals.
Today I want to share with you a recipe using the Pork Loin in Sweet & Tangy BBQ Sauce
Puled Pork in Biscuit Cups with Ranch Slaw
Recipe Courtesy of Robin Miller and Tyson foods.
1 package (17.6 ounces) Tyson® Pork Loin in Sweet & Tangy BBQ Sauce
1 package (16.3 ounces) refrigerated, large reduced-fat biscuits
1 bag (14 ounces) cole slaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
¾ cup light ranch dressing
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Empty contents of pork into tray. Using two forks, shred pork by pulling in opposite directions across the grain. Stir pork into BBQ sauce (in tray) until meat is coated and liquid is absorbed. Set aside.
3. Coat a 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray (coat just 8 cups). Separate biscuit dough into 8 biscuits. Press biscuits into the bottom and up the sides of 8 muffin cups. Spoon an equal amount of pork mixture into prepared biscuit cups. Bake 15-17 minutes, until biscuits are golden brown and pork mixture is hot.
4. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine slaw mix and ranch dressing. Toss to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
5. Top biscuit cups with slaw just before serving.
WIN: 24/7 MOMS and Tyson are giving away 2 FREEbie coupons for the New Tyson Heat’N Eat Entrees.
To enter for your chance to win:
1. Become a 24/7 MOMS Subscriber Enter your email address below then leave a comment that you subscribed.
2. If you are already a subscriber just leave a comment that you are a subscriber.US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on September 27th.