24/7 MOMS is here to help you as the MOM simplify your life and save time. So, we have done the searching, surfing and digging across the Internet to bring you the top sites we liked when it comes to finding Fathers Day ideas, crafts, gifts, recipes and more.
1. Highlight Kids – Has simple craft ideas and card making instructions for kids.
2. Family Fun – Is overflowing with gifts to make , easy-t-make cards, and printable for Dad.
3. Father’s Day Craft Box – A place to find Father’s Day activities, crafts, cards, poems and even yummy menus to celebrate Dad.
4. Kidz World – Gift ideas and Crafts for Dad.
5. Kaboose – Ideas for gifts, crafts, cards and more to create for Dad and Grandad.
6. Bright Ideas – Fun Simple desserts.
7. All Kids Network – Father’s Day Crafts for Kids and Homemade Gifts.
8. Parenting – 7 East to Make Crafts for Dad.
9. Family Circle – Activities, Celebrations, E-cards and more.
10. Kraft Foods – Yummy, Simple recipes to celebrate Dad on his day.
Thanks for this post. My daughter is in the stage when she loves creating simple crafts. This is just the perfect time to create something for Father's day. Thanks a lot for these ideas.
Thanks for the websites. It is always great to give dad some "homemade" gifts!