Being a Mom is a full time job, so who has time for fashion..right! Wrong! You can be a Mom and still show the “Fashionista” inside of you. “Fashionable, yet functional” is the phrase that busy Moms like to hear. So, here are (7) Fashion Tips that will keep your feet “en vogue” this Summer:
1. Flats are back! Invest in a great pair of flats this spring. But not just any pair, pick one in a fun spring color like PANTONE(r)’s color of the year “Mimosa.” Flats are fashionable and can be found almost anywhere for as low as $16.99 a pair!
2. Nude is the new black! Invest in a pair of nude colored shoes for spring and summer and you’ll be right on trend. Also, if you chose the right pair, they can be worn year-round, which can be a huge cost savings when it comes to investing in shoes.
3. Comfortable but cute. “Born” shoes have been re-invented this spring. They are not only ultra comfortable, but now come with feminine flowers and even dainty jewels! These are the best when it comes to “fashionable yet functional” footwear.
4. Be “fashionably clad…” Pick up a great pair of “Glads.” Gladiators sandals are HOT, HOT, HOT this spring. They are back again this year and are guaranteed to be one of the season’s biggest fashion trends. Most glads are flat or have very low heels, so they will provide a comfortable fit as well as keep you in style.
5. Invest in a great pair of black and white sandals. They are classic and can be worn with almost any color combination. Test it out and see for yourself.
6. Pamper those “Pinkies!” Busy Moms sometime feel that they do not have time for themselves. Don’t forget to put yourself on the “to-do list” and make time to get a pedicure. Pedis take care of your feet and are very relaxing! Best of all, some salons charge as little as $25.00!
7. Last but not least, choose wisely and take care of your shoes! Invest in a good leather moisturizer for your leather shoes, a suede brush, fabric protector and shoe trees! These 4 little items will lengthen the life of your shoes and keep them looking like new!
So there you go, girls! News you can use from the ShuAddikt Style Team. Check out www.ShuAddikt.com for more helpful hints, fashion news and a great selection of spring and summer must-haves!