I was recently sent a bottle of Belli’s Calm Me and I have to admit it smells amazing and I love that the bottle has a pump on it, because when you are trying to bath little ones it can be difficult to use those pour out type bottles. Belli’s has been created with Mom and Baby in mind.
Stop by Belli’s web site and see their ENTIRE line of products you will be impressed.
About Belli (www.belliskincare.com)
Founded by Jason Rubin MD and Annette Rubin in 2002, Belli offers a total wellness approach by offering products that feature the pampering benefits of aromatherapy and massage therapy with the heightened screening of a medical company. Belli products are sold at national retailers including Pottery Barn Kids, Mother Works, baby/maternity boutiques, fine spas, and a growing number of physician offices. The entire line can be found on bellicosmetics.com, along with helpful educational articles that teach women about the skin care concerns of pregnancy, motherhood, and infancy.
What is Belli’s “Calm Me” Hair and Body Wash?
“Calm Me” Hair and Body Wash is a pure blend of ingredients that actively cleanse and moisturize baby’s hair and skin. The main ingredients in this product are the essential oil of marigold and chamomile which are used to soften, refresh and relax the skin. The product is pH-balanced for the baby’s skin and is also tear free. Cost: $18.00
• Apply: Apply onto soft, wet washcloth or to hand.
• Massage: Gently massage onto the baby’s skin. This soft gesture helps to stimulate the baby’s skin cells and improves blood circulation.
• Rinse: Rinse the soap and suds off the baby, always making sure that the water runs behind the baby’s head.
What is Belli’s “Nourish Me” Enriched Body Lotion?
“Nourish Me” Enriched Body Lotion is a pure and gentle hydrating cream which features essential ingredients for new, developing skin. The main ingredient in this product is the essential oil of chamomile which is used to soften, smooth and soothe the skin. Cost: $19.00.
• Apply After Bath: Applying lotion after the baby’s bath helps seal moisture into their skin.
• Dry: Dry the baby completely, being sure not to miss their crevices. Moisture in these areas for a long period of time can cause skin irritation.
• Massage: Gently massage lotion into baby’s skin. This soft gesture helps to stimulate the baby’s skin cells and improves blood circulation.
WIN: 24/7 MOMS and Belli are giving away to one mom her choice of either a Belli’s Nourish Me or Belli’s Calm Me product for baby. To enter for your chance to win, enter your name and email address in the box below and you will be signed up for today’s giveaway as well as be added to the 24/7 MOMS E-list (if you are not already a 24/7 MOMS subscriber). Winner will be chosen on May 16th using random.org.
My baby suffer of bad eczema. I really would like to try this line.
This looks great. I wish I new about this line sooner. Thanks for the information 😉