1. Red – I enjoy decorating my home for Valentines day and over the years I have purchased many of my items during the after Christmas sale. Red Candles, Red paper products, Red Candy, Red dishes, Red towels and even a red miniature Christmas tree that I hang heart ornaments on and display on a table
2. Green – Green dishes, candles and other items that can be used in your St. Patrick’s day celebration.
3. Gifts – Gifts and more gifts can be purchased for those upcoming Birthdays, Mothers day, Fathers day and weddings. Also keep an eye out for favors and decorations you can use for upcoming Birthday celebrations. Perfect time to fill up your gift closet for the coming year.
4. Easter fun- Purchase your Easter Basket fillers on sale now – Check out the stocking stuffer sections at Target and Walmart .
5. Planning ahead – Purchase the items you know you will need for next Christmas Including Gingerbread house kits, Gift wrap, Christmas cards, candles, paper goods, lights, stockings, ornaments, craft kits etc.
6. Ho Ho Ho – Think about your Christmas gift giving list for next year and buy gifts on clearance for teachers, annual gift exchange parties you attend, family members, your children etc.
7. Deals – Look for everyday items you are in need of that prices have been slashed on – Kitchen appliances, dishes, linens, clothing etc.
8. Groceries – Purchase food items that you usually purchase but are are in Christmas packaging. Such as cookies, crackers, cake mixes etc. Also items such as Kleenex, candles, paper products.
9. Think – When you are out shopping think outside of Christmas and how you can use the items on clearance for other occasions, celebrations and everyday.
What do you buy during the after Christmas sales?