From tears to tantrums, getting kids to take medicine is not easy. They just don’t like swallowing those large, bad tasting pills, and giving them liquid medicines doesn’t always work out either – it’s the wrong dose, it tastes bad, your child spits out half of it. It’s a stressful situation and one that is all too common for moms and dads. All they want is a way to give their kids the medicines they need, without the stress that comes with taking those hard-to-swallow pills.
There is an answer to those wishes … MEDCOAT®. This amazing pill coating is revolutionizing the way kids swallow pills. It helps pills go down more smoothly and, with three great flavors – citrus, strawberry and cola, it covers up the bad taste.
Check out the MEDCOAT® benefits:
- Covers pills and capsules with a coating making them easy to swallow
- The coating masks the bad taste of pills and gives them a refreshing taste – coming in three great flavors: citrus, strawberry and cola
- Perfect for swallowing large, uncoated pills
- Contains only food ingredients, not known to interact with drugs, and is sugar, soy and gluten free
- Helps patients take the correct dose of their prescribed medications by alleviating the need to crush or cut pills
- Encourages patients to complete their prescribed and non-prescribed pill regimes
- Allows doctors to prescribe the pill version of medications rather than the liquid form, which is often bad tasting and improperly dosed
- One applicator can coat up to two pills, depending on their size
MEDCOAT® is available at medcoatusa.com, Amazon, and at select pharmacies.
Request a FREE sample of MEDCOAT® medcoatusa.com.
DEAL: Purchase 3 pouches of MEDCOAT Pill Coating and get 1 Free at medcoatusa.com.
Click here for more information on MEDCOAT®.
Click here to like MEDCOAT® on Facebook.
Click here to Follow MEDCOAT® on Twitter.
WIN: 24/7 Moms and MEDCOAT® are giving away 10-count packs of each flavor (citrus, strawberry and cola) MEDCOAT!
Enter for a chance to win using the Rafflecopter entry form below. For every entry you do it’s an extra entry to win.
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on July 4, 2020.
Disclaimer: I have teamed up with MEDCOAT® in support of this campaign. We received compensation for participation in this campaign. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own.