Namecheap is one of the world’s largest domain registrars and web hosting companies. Click here now for awesome discounts on domains for 24/7 Moms and their kids.
You don’t have to give birth to a royal baby to reserve your kid’s piece of the Internet. Your child’s name is a huge part of their identity. Give them the gift of their own domain name. You’ll be reserving a part of the Internet – their own digital real estate if you like – so they can use it to create a website whenever they want.
WHAT IS A DOMAIN AND WHY RESERVE IT?
- A domain is the address used to access a website. It’s the path to a location on the Internet where you can store a website when you decide to build it.
- Protect your child’s digital identity: Popular names disappear fast, so reserve their name today so no one else can register it.
- Give them the chance to do something great now or in the future – web albums, portfolios, college applications, even their first business! No need to create the website now – their domain will be ready when they are.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Go to www.namecheap.com and enter your child’s name in the search bar. Click “Search” to see all available domains and extensions.
- Select your preferred domain, or search for another option if you don’t find something you like.
- Follow the checkout process to complete the order, adding your payment method
WIN: In celebration of the royal babies in your family, Namecheap is partnering with 24/7 Moms to giveaway 10 FREE .COM domains (websites) for 10 Winners. Register your baby’s name, give them a website for their first online project, or use it yourself for your next big idea!
Enter for a chance to win using the Rafflecopter entry form below. For every entry you do it’s an extra entry to win.
US entries only and one entry per person. Winner will be chosen on May 25, 2019.
Disclaimer: I have teamed up with Namecheap in support of this campaign. We received compensation for participation in this campaign. However, all thoughts and opinions are my own.