Kool-Aid finger paint recipe
- 2 packs unsweetened Kool-Aid
- 1/2 cup salt
- 3 cups boiling water
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. In a bowl combine all wet ingredients together .
2. In a separate bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
3. Pour the wet ingredients slowly into the dry ingredients and mix well.
Choose the color of Kool-Aid you want as it will determine the color, scent, and “taste” if your kids just so happen to lick their fingers.
MORE 100 Days of Summer Fun
Celebrate 100 Days of Summer with 24/7 MOMS – each day we will post a fun idea that you can do with your family to create fun Summer fun.
Click here to follow 100 Days of Summer Pinterest Board.